We released the latest version of Coffee Jobs Board last month, and I thought I’d share a little bit here about what we’ve changed and improved – and also why we did what we did.
- Firstly there was a site wide design refresh. New colour scheme, new everything really.
- Some of the quieter city boards have been cut. If there’s enough interest then they’ll come back
- A few new features: if you want a reminder to apply for a job (because you’re on your phone and you shouldn’t be applying for jobs on your phone) then the board will do that.
- A newsletter. Two in fact! One for job seekers, one for employers. If you’re either I recommend signing up. We’ve got some cool stuff lined up that will be dropping in the next month or so.
- You can browse employers, rather than jobs, and see more about the employer (including photos etc). Here’s the UK list for example. You can also browse for jobs on Instagram too.
- Classifieds have been revamped a little – still free to use, and always will be.
We’re also happier to see more international jobs on the board – especially in the US and Australia. The growth in applications (and page views) is really pleasing to see. While we’ve introduced a featured job posting tier, the goal is to make sure pricing stays as approachable as possible while allows us to continue to invest in developing the board.
If people have requests or ideas then I’m always open to that. Let me know…