Wednesday 6 December 2017

Coffee Brewing Dice

I’ve enjoyed working on how-to guides for coffee brewers, but one particular brewer gave me a headache: the Aeropress.

There are just too many different ways to use it, too many potential outcomes and, for a while, this made me a little frustrated. Then a ridiculous idea surfaced, which became another ridiculous idea and so on and so forth until we go to this point: coffee brewing dice.

This is a set of 5 dice, that will produce one of 7,776 different potential recipes for how to brew your Aeropress. I decide to make this because I thought it would be fun! I’ve made a single run, once they’re gone they’re gone.

They cost £12 including UK shipping, and not much more for the rest of the world. You can buy them here: Coffee Brewing Dice. Hopefully, they’ll make a fun little stocking filler or Christmas gift for someone who would enjoy them. They will start shipping at the end of the week.

I made a little video about them too:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment