We’re running a little competition over at Coffee Jobs Board
What you can win
- The World Atlas of Coffee (signed)
- The Coffee Roasters Companion (signed) – Scott Rao
- The Professional Barista’s Handbook (signed) – Scott Rao
- Everything But Espresso (signed) – Scott Rao
- Water for Coffee (signed) – Christopher H. Hendon & Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood
- Modulating the flavour profile of coffee (signed) – Rob Hoos
- Coffee Obsession – Anette Moldvaer (signed)
- Liquid Education: Coffee (signed)
- The Curious Barista’s Guide to Coffee (signed) – Tristan Stephenson
- Longberry Magazine – Issue 2 (signed) – Various authors
In addition there’ll be a prize of three months of mentorship with me. I’m interested in exploring digital mentorship in coffee, and I hope I’ll be able to help someone progress in their career in that time.
How to enter
To enter all you need to do is register and create a complete profile at Coffee Jobs Board. This doesn’t mean you’re looking for work, and no one can contact you through it unless you’ve selected that option. If you’ve already signed up for a profile then you’re already entered to win!
This is open to anyone working in coffee, anywhere in the world. Terms and conditions are here.
Why are we doing this?
A big part of what we want to do is to create better transparency when it comes to pay. By having people share what they earn we can allow both baristas and employers to benchmark their earnings. These benchmarks would be incredibly helpful, as they can help remove bias in levels different people are paid for the same work. This is why we are asking people to register a profile, even if they aren’t looking for a job right now. (However, when they are looking we hope we can help!)
We’ll be announcing the winners on the 8th of May 2017.
Any questions – drop us a line at email@example.com